You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in Pakistan Air Force. Join Pakistan Airforce PAF Jobs 2022 Online registration. Pakistan Air Force PAF Offers Jobs Positions in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. The latest Job is published on 05 July 2022 in the newspaper. The deadline to apply for this job is 14 July 2022. More Details about the Jobs in the Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2022 are mentioned below in the advertisements.
Join Pakistan Airforce Paf Job Details:
|Department||Pakistan Air Force -PAF|
|Applying way||Throgh Online|
|No. of post||1000 Plus|
|Qualifications||FCPS, FRCS, MBBS|
|Address||Pakistan Air Force Information & Selection Center, Islamabad|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
Vacant Positions for Applying:
- PAF Officer of Medical Branch
Medical Branch – Specialist – SPSSC:
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan
- Qualifications: MBBS minimum 2nd Division or equivalent and specialization in the following disciplines from Pakistani/Foreign Medical College/University recognized by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council.
- Urologist: FCPS/FRCS/Diplomat American Board.
- Anesthetist: FCPS/FRCA/Diplomat American Board/MS.
- ENT: FCPS/MRCS ENT/FRCS ENT/Diplomat American Board/MS.
- Pulmonologist: FCPS/FRCP/Equivalent Qualifications in Pulmonology/MD.
- Neuro Surgeon: FCPS/FRCS/MRCS.
Medical Branch GDMOs – SPSSC:
- Gender: Only Male Citizens of Pakistan.
- Qualifications: MBBS 2nd Division or Equivalent from a Pakistani/Foreign Medical College/University recognized by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC/PMC) having completed a minimum one-year house job in an institution recognized by the PMDC/PMC.
- Preference will be given to those with relevant field experience after a house job.
Join Pakistan Airforce Paf jobs Advertisement 2022:
Here is a complete advertisement of Pakistan Air Force jobs with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply Online for Latest PAF Jobs 2022?
- Online Registration/Apply Online through www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
- Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in relevant subjects at respective I&SC.
- Initial Medical Examination & Interview.
- Psychological Test of shortlisted candidates only.
- Interview by First AHQ Special Selection Board.
- Final medical examination at CMB Lahore.
- Interview by Second AHQ Special Selection Board.
- Final Selection by AHQ in order of merit.
For more information candidates may visit the nearest Information & Selection Centres with original documents. PAF Information and Selection Centres are located in Abbottabad, Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Mianwali, Dera Ismail Khan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, and Sukkur