See here Latest and New Government jobs in Pakistan today 2022. Federal Public Service Commission Jobs has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the Country. Males & Females both are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is 16th January 2023.
The Federal Public Service Commission invites applications from highly qualified, dynamic, skilled, and experienced professionals for its latest appointment at vacant positions in various departments. Vacancies are posted for both genders (Males/Females). The FPSC Latest Jobs Advertisement also reserves quotas for Minorities. The FPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 01 2023 is available on the FSPC website at www.fpsc.gov.pk.
All those candidates who are eligible for these govt jobs 2022 must submit their application in due time. Apply now, see eligibility criteria, and salary Advertisement available here in below. After applying for these new government jobs in Pakistan in 2022, you will have to pass the tests/Interview taken by the department and then you will be able to get this job.
FPSC Jobs Details
|Department||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Applying way||Online/By Post|
|No. of post||Multiple|
|Newspaper||Daily Express, jhang|
|Qualifications||Bachlor to Master|
|Last Date||16th January 2023|
- ASSISTANT PRIVATE SECRETARY (NAB)
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (NAB)
- CHIEF STATISTICIAN
- GENERAL STAFF OFFICER, GRADE-I
- SENIOR RESEARCH OFFICER
- DIRECTOR (PLANNING & STATISTICS)
- CIVILIAN ASSISTANT SECURITY OFFICER, GRADE-IV
- CIVILIAN LABOUR OFFICER, GRADE-III
- ESTABLISHMENT & CASH OFFICER, GRADE-III
- WORKS MANAGER, GRADE-II
- CIVILIAN LABOUR OFFICER, GRADE-II
- ASSISTANT NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
- CIVILIAN LABOUR OFFICER, GRADE-I
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR/ VICE PRINCIPAL
Below is a complete job advertisement for FPSC Jobs with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How to Apply for FPSC Jobs?
- Interested candidates can apply online at the official website of FPSC www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Download the challan form which is available at FPSC’s official website.
- No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
- The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of the National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of the Government under the head “CO2101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”.
- Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
- Registration fee forBS-16 to 17 = Rs.300/-
- BS-18 = Rs.750/-
- BS-19 = Rs.1200/-
- BS-20 and above Rs.1500/-
- Please read general instructions regarding the application fee, written test, and interview on the FPSC website before applying online.
- Those applicants who do not have access to the internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the last date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications.
- Such applications will be accepted subject to the approval of the Commission.
- Last date to apply online for FPSC Jobs is 16th January 2023.